Saturday 28 June 2014

Liverpool contemporary arts fair...UK's new modern art fair

UK's new modern art fair


Next weekend Britain's new international modern arts fair kicks off in Liverpool. Showcasing work by emerging and established artists from over 50 leading British and international Galleries...the stockists of my concrete works, Art at 88, included!!

Visitors will be able to view and buy art from all the participating galleries.
The fair will include visual art, photography, sculpture, ceramics, glass work and much more.

Liverpool contemporary arts fair is part of the cultural programme for the UK's International Festival for Business, which is hosted by Liverpool and will welcome over 250000 national and international visitors to the city.

So needless to say, I am very excited that Art at 88 will be showcasing my concrete bowls there!! And what's more, an image of my bowls even made it to the flier for the fair!!

So today I am sharing a few pictures of my collection that will be on show in Liverpool next week:

 Extra large cast concrete bowl with copper gilding


My collection all ready to go...
Extra large cast concrete bowl with gold gilding

 Small cast concrete bowl with copper gilding


The Liverpool contemporary arts fair will take place at the World Museum, and opens to the public 3-6th July.

I feel so honoured to be showcased amongst so many amazing artist!
I want to thank Malcolm and Jenni from Art at 88 for taking my bowls up north for this amazing event and wish them all the best of luck!!

xxx
June




No comments:

"