Tuesday 15 July 2014

New blog design

Hi!
Yes...you have come to the right place!
As you can see, Nostalgiecat has undergone quite a transformation in the last few days!!
How do you like my new blog design??
The wonderful Sarah from Trisarahtops smiles has worked her magic!!
I can highly recommend her services: Not only does she create the most amazing blog designs, but she makes the progress quick and easy....And she has the patience of a saint!!
(God knows i tested it with my flapping and indecisiveness!!)
I cant believe how quickly she came up with the header....which was spot on for the brief I gave her!!
All in all the process took about 1 day: from point of contact to finished blog design!!
And for just £15...an unbeatable price for a fab design and excellent service!!
I just love my new-look blog!!
I hope you like it too, and that you find it a bit easier to navigate (with the new floating menu bar at the top!!)
Anyway, Tomorrow it will be business as usual, and I will be back with another how to post
.....almost ready for the kitchen reveal now!!

1 comment:

BroddyAdams said...

I carry on listening to the news lecture about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i get some?
T-mobile Unblacklist

"