Tuesday 18 November 2014

house doctor...

Autumn/Winter 2014

This week I have been crushing on almost everything in the Danish family run interior design company House Doctor's Autumn/winter "moments" catalogue...

So today I am sharing these beautiful images from their current collection: Muted pastels and grey's, metallics , smokey glass and wood.....styled with touches of evergreens , adds just a gentle nod to Christmas to ease us into the festive season!





















All images: House doctor


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love House Doctor! Shame there is no shop near where I live to go and have a look/touch/wander but I got some lovely trays from internet on when of their suppliers sites.

june olsen said...

Me too Agata!! I really wish there was a House doctor shop her in the UK! But they do have some lovely suppliers all over the country...If you visit their website, you can find one near you....and although they may not have the full collection, most are willing to order in especially for you....I use An Artful Life, and Kate is very helpful in that respect! Highly recomended!!

Publish your passions said...

Great job here on _______ I read a lot of blog posts, but I never heard a topic like this. I Love this topic you made about the blogger's bucket list. Very resourceful. boligindretning

"